Last updated 1/8/2017
1. Information Collection
Personally Identifiable Information
While you are using the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can later be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). This Personal Information may include your name, mailing address, email address and telephone number. The Company may request further details according to its sole discretion. It is hereby mentioned that the Company may require different Personal Information and/or other required details and/or documentation from each client on a “case by case” basis. We also have the right to present links on the Site in a format that enables us to monitor whether these links have been followed or not.
Non - Personally Identifiable Information
While accessing the Site, we gather the following information and details.
- Information that your internet browser sends every time you visit a website or online service (“Log Data”). Log Data may include, but is not limited to, your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, type of browser, the web page you were on before you arrived at the Site and information you search for on the Site and Service.
- Our Site uses “cookies” to gather information. A cookie is a data file that we send to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use “persistent cookies” to save your username and login password for upcoming logins to the Site. To better understand how you interact with the Site and to keep track of web traffic routing on the Site and its aggregate usage. You can order your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to remind you before accepting a cookie from the website you visit. In a situation where you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all features of the Site, in case you will choose to change your browser settings and not accept cookies, you hereby understand and agree that you will not be able to use the full scope offered by our Site.
- Our Site uses Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). We use Google Analytics to help us gather data regarding your use of the Site. The information created by the cookie about your visits of the Site (including your IP address) may be passed on to and stored by Google as it sees fit, we assume no responsibility for the information stored by Google and the use which will be made with it..
- We collect the abovementioned information to administer and operate the Site, prevent fraud, defend our legal rights and for the purpose of compliance with regulations regarding the services we provide.
Third Party Sites
2. How We Use Information
Personal Information is used for the following purposes: (I) to let you know about Company’s announcements, (II) to let you know about further information and offers from us that you may find useful or interesting, such as promotional materials, marketing or newsletters, (III) on behalf of and according to instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partner. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to obtain such announcements, information or offers, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication.
We use information that is not Personal Information for the above mentioned purposes and to (I) keep track of and examine use of the Site and for the technical administration of the Site, (II) make the Site and the better. Furthermore, with respect to both Personal Information and other information:
- Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share collected information, including questions and offers created as a result of your use of the Site that includes non-identifying information and Log Data, with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, and other commercial purposes which we see fit and to provide advertising about other products and services. Any collected information shared in these situations will not contain your Personal Information.
- Combined Information. We have the right to link and combine certain Personal Information with non-Personal Information to enable us to create interests and preferences. Among others, combining this information may allow us to improve and personalize the Site. If we combine or link any information packages that are better tailored for you.
- Service Providers. We have the right to hire third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Company's operations, (including, without limitation, maintenance, hosting and database management services, web analytics and administration).
- Business Transfer. We have the right to sell, transfer or otherwise share some and/or all of our assets, including among others your Personal Information and Log Data, in any situation of a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of all or substantially all of our shares or assets, or if by any reason we happen to file for bankruptcy. Furthermore, we have the right to post extra supporting privacy notices with respect to specific services.
3. Changing or Deleting Your Personal Information
Our users have the right to update, correct, review or delete their Personal Information, if not required to be kept by law or for legitimate business reasons. If you delete and/or omit such information, your account may be deactivated. Furthermore, we have the right to delete any information provided by you or related to you, in accordance with our policies in effect at any time.
We strive to protect your information. We use a variety of measures designed to keep your information safe from unauthorized access and disclosure. Nonetheless, we cannot fully guarantee that your Personal Information or private communications will be protected from unauthorized disclosure or use. If you receive an email inviting you to update your Personal Information, do not answer or click on any links. You should instead send us an email at if you receive this type of email or any other suspicious email regarding your Personal Information.
5. International Processing or Transfer of Information
Your information may be processed, handled or moved outside of your country, state, county or other area where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
6. How to Contact the Company
If you have any general questions about the Services or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us via email at .